Tuesday, November 29, 2016

WHITE STUFF in the MOUNTAINS?


Dear Marianne & Bob,
Last night Nancy told me you aren’t coming home until Sunday. (Yes, I call her Nancy now. I decided she isn’t so bad. She lets me sit on her lap in the evening and she knows just how to scratch around my neck the way like I like it.) The tall guy is all right too.  He no longer pesters me to play with him. He understands now; I am in charge.

Today they will go to Coeur de Alene to meet with the next house sit people and their four dogs, four rabbits and four ducks.  Boy! Are they ever going to see how easy it was to just be here with me!  

I miss you and my sister dogs.  Please come home safely. Nancy says they are expecting white stuff in the mountains before the weekend.  Hmmmmm….. I just wonder who "they" are, and what is this "white stuff" she is talking about?

Your distantly loving and fairly aloof cat,

Zeeba

No comments:

Post a Comment